Waiver Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Expressed Assumption of Risk, Indemnity
Agreement and Audio/Photo/Video Release to Moving Target ATL LLC.
Please read carefully and be certain you understand the implications of participating.
By completing this agreement and/or participating in the event/activity, I warrant to you that:
1. I acknowledge that I am choosing to voluntarily participate/engage in the event/activity.
2. I fully understand and I am familiar with the risk of serious injury which any participant or spectator involved in the event/activity in any way must assume in order to be present in this event/activity. Axes, tomahawks or hatchets are potentially dangerous, and may pose potential hazards or risk. I acknowledge that there could be risks including, but not limited to, cuts, abrasions, loss of body parts, severe disability, or even death associated with the event/activity due to my own actions or the actions of others. I choose to participate knowing the risks involved. I assume all risks and accept responsibility for the damages following any injury including but not limited to permanent disability, economic or social loss, pain and suffering, or death.
3. I confirm that I am mentally, physically, and emotionally sound and able to safely participate in the event/activity. I have no current medical concerns or ailments, nor any knowledge of prior physical or psychological challenges that may make me unable to clearly understand and follow all safety rules and requirements or impair my ability to participate safely.
4. I understand that all rules and requests of the management/owners of Moving Target ATL must be followed at all times, and that failure to do so will result in removal from the event/activity and/or premises without any form of refund provided.
5. I will immediately remove myself from participation, and notify the nearest official, if at any time I feel or sense there is any type of unusual, unsafe, or hazardous behavior, situation, or condition. I will also remove myself immediately if I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental well-being that by continuing the event/activity may cause potential harm to others of myself.
6. I understand that it is imperative I only participate in the event/activity if I am clear minded and free from any impairment. This includes but is not limited to the consumption/influence of alcohol or any drugs. I agree to drink responsibly, and if I am consuming or have consumed alcohol, I understand that I am solely responsible for my safety and well-being. I agree to exercise ordinary and reasonable care at all times, and to not imbibe alcohol to the extent that my judgment is impaired. Moving Target ATL does not provide any alcohol at any time and is not responsible for personal consumption or any loss or damages of the result of intoxication before, during or after the event/activity.
7. I agree that if management of Moving Target ATL feel my judgement is impaired or unsafe in any way that could cause potential harm to others or myself, I will be removed from the event/activity and/or premises without any form of refund provided. This includes all activities at any time an elevated risk is apparent without any form of refund provided. (including paid unlimited play.)
8. I understand and agree that the management of Moving Target ATL reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or cease any activities at any time for any reason deemed necessary at their discretion without any form of refund provided.
9. I hereby give permission to the rights of my image, likeness and/or sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and I waive the right to approve the edits and publication wherein my likeness may appear. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or audio.
10. I understand if there is any physical injury, incident, or concern during my event participation, I am solely
responsible for immediately reporting to a Moving Target ATL event manager, AND obtaining an incident report
in writing PRIOR to leaving the event. (photos may be required.) Failure to do so will release Moving Target ATL
and it’s employees, owners, and officers from any future claim of incident or injury of any kind.
11. I understand that a waiver may be required once per event even if it has been previously signed.
12. I acknowledge the risks associated with my health, safety and welfare regarding illness exposure. I fully assume the risk that I may contract COVID-19 while participating in this or any event/activity, and hold Moving Target ATL harmless in connection with any COVID-19. This also includes any possible risks and/or exposure to any other illnesses, viruses, or diseases.
13. I understand that I am waiving my right to dispute any charges or to cancel any form of other payments for any venue fees or participation fees once paid. No refunds will be provided.
14. I agree to receive promotional and periodic emails from Moving Target ATL not to exceed 2 per month. I can opt out of this at any time by emailing email@example.com
I release from, waive, and discharge all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or hereafter have for damage or losses on account of injury, including permanent disability and death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other acts of Moving Target ATL, its subsidiaries, owners, officers, shareholders, contractors, or employees as a result of any part of the event/experience or activity.
I hereby agree and covenant to save and hold harmless, indemnify, and defend any claim against Moving Target ATL, its subsidiaries, owners, officers, shareholders, contractors, or employees as a result of any part of the event/experience or activity.
I agree that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives agree not to sue Moving Target ATL, its subsidiaries, owners, officers, shareholders, contractors, or employees as a result of any part of the event/experience or activity.
By entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this agreement. I understand that there may be other risks that are unknown to me, and I assume these unknown risks as well.
IMPORTANT NOTE: My typed name will act as a legal signature once typed on this document, and represents full acknowledgement and acceptance of all terms included at the same level of a physical signature.