AXE OF SERVICE
Moving Target ATL AXE of Service Fundraising options
Moving Target ATL strives to give back to others through our fundraising platform, AXE of service. You can’t find a more AXE-citing way to raise money than mobile axe throwing! People love to play, and will have fun while supporting a great cause.
No more stressful car washes or street sales. We will create so much fun that you never want to host fundraisers without us again!
We will partner with any organization in need of fundraising. We have multiple ways to raise money for your cause or organization.
Option 1: Pay-to-Play
There is a retainer fee of $200.00 + tax to place our unit for the event and customers pay us to play. The basic event placement is 2.5 hours. Additional hours may be purchased at the discounted rate for the pay-to-play option at $70.00 per hour, and must be scheduled at the time of booking. The sponsor or organizer provides a minimum staff gratuity of $75.00 for the basic event.
Non-profit organizations verified as a (501c3) receive 40% of participant’s fees (less Axe-Pert fee), and other organizations receive 30% of participant’s fees (less Axe-Pert fee). Funds are paid directly to the organization the first business day following the event.
Option 2: Unit Buyout
A sponsor or the organizer pays a buyout fee of $500.00 + tax and customers purchase event admission tickets or armbands for the fundraising event through the organization. The basic event placement is for 2.5 hours. Additional hours may be purchased at a discounted rate of $125.00 for the buyout option, and must be scheduled at the time of booking. The sponsor or organizer provides a minimum staff gratuity of $75.00 for the basic event.
- We staff a minimum of 3 people for an Axe of Service event due to high traffic check ins and briefings.
- Any profit on ticket sales you receive are 100% donation to the cause. Most fundraisers sell tickets at $20.00-$30.00 each, and this includes one axe training session and mini game, plus any other give-a-ways provided by your organization.
- Excess mileage fee may apply for all mileage over 30 miles Roundtrip from our Woodstock base. This amount is due with the booking fees.
- In the case of severe weather not safe for set up, all AXE of service fees would be returned, or we can reschedule a date if your event is cancelled.
- Axe of Service details may change without notice.