AXE OF SERVICE
Moving Target ATL AXE of Service Fundraising options
Moving Target ATL strives to give back to others through our fundraising platform, AXE of service. You can’t find a more AXE-citing way to raise money than mobile axe throwing!
People love to play, and will have fun while supporting a great cause.
No more stressful car washes or street sales! We will create so much fun that you never want to host fundraisers without us again! We will partner with any organization in need of fundraising and offer multiple ways to raise money for your cause or organization.
Option 1: Pay-to-Play
There is a discounted Axe Of Service retainer fee of $300.00 + tax to place our unit for a pay-to-play event, and customers pay us directly to play. The retainer is usually paid by a sponsor or the event organizer so that the charity or cause of choice receives the most money possible.
The pay-to-play fee is $15.00 + tax for one full axe training session with coaching, and one competitive mini game (plus any additional giveaway items added by the organization/ host location.)
The basic event placement is for 3 hours. Additional hours may be purchased at the discounted Axe Of Service rate of $65.00 per hour for the pay-to-play option, and must be scheduled at the time of booking.
The sponsor or organizer provides a minimum staff gratuity of $75.00 for the basic event. (Extended events will have a different minimum gratuity rate.)
Organization or cause will receive 50% of all participant fees (not including tax or optional participant gratuity.) Funds are paid directly to the organization the next business day.
Option 2: Unit Buyout
A sponsor or the organizer pays a discounted Axe Of Service buyout fee of $500.00 + tax and customers purchase event admission tickets or armbands for the fundraising event through the organization/ event organizer. The basic event placement is for 3 hours. Additional hours may be purchased at a discounted Axe Of Service rate of $125.00 for the buyout option, and must be scheduled at the time of booking.
The sponsor or organizer provides a minimum staff gratuity of $75.00 for the basic buyout event. (Extended events will have a different minimum gratuity rate.)
Most fundraiser organizers sell tickets at $25.00-$30.00 each, and this includes a donation package including one axe training session with coaching, and competitive mini game, plus any other give-a-ways provided by your organization. (Drink ticket, food ticket, swag bags, etc.)
- We staff and manage the axe throwing portion of the event only.
- Excess mileage fee may apply for all mileage over 30 miles Roundtrip from one of our base locations. This amount is due at the time of booking.
- In the case of severe weather not safe for set up, we can reschedule if your event is cancelled due to weather, or not safe for set up. (lightning or strong winds.) You will have a full credit on your account for one year from the date of the original event.
- Axe of Service details may change without notice.
- Once you are booked and have secured an Axe of Service event, all details of your event will be honored no matter the adjustments made to the fundraising campaign.