How it Works
2. Complete a quote request form. If you are considering multiple dates, please include all potential dates that will work for you. We will check our booking schedule and get back to you with a quote and availability. If we have other questions, we may reach out to be sure we meet your expectations before submitting your quote.
3. Include any special requests, add-ons, or music genre selections prior to quote and contract agreement. All requests, add ons, etc. must be agreed to at the time of booking.
4. Select your final event date and time and obtain and review event contract.
5. Submit your 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit and signed contract to secure your event date and time. All bookings are first come, first served and dates cannot be held without the deposit and contract.
For private parties/corporate events
6. Plan your invites, and share our waiver link with guests. Or, guests can visit our website and complete the waiver prior to the event.
7. Pay the remaining balance at least 14 days prior to your scheduled event.
Be sure all guests wear proper closed toe shoes and bring a valid photo ID to allow participation.
Leave the rest to us!