Perfect for breweries, vineyards, restaurants, bars, and clubs.
2022 MOVING TARGET ATL VENUE PARTNERSHIPS
Moving Target ATL provides the highest quality mobile units in Georgia to ensure a highly interactive and competitive entertainment that everyone will enjoy and talk about for a long time.
With over 4 years of direct industry experience, we provide the knowledge and insight that no other mobile company in Georgia can provide.
We are sure to exceed your expectations!
Our units are streamlined and built on a two lane/ two target fixed trailer setup that does not require additional side space or external throwing areas to be set up. With a contained, on-unit throwing model, we keep the entertainment safe and controlled with no additional risk or possibility of roaming axes on your property. Our swift, easy setup and breakdown limits potential disruption at your location.
We provide a full general liability policy specific to mobile units, and can even add your location as an additional insured for the event leaving no additional risk to you or your company in relation to the axe throwing entertainment.
What is included in my quote?
- 1 high quality, professional 2 lane/ 2 target unit
- Travel time to and from your location for the event staff and the first 20 miles round trip free.
- Setup and breakdown of unit
- Full event management staff of 2-4 people depending on need
- Fully led, learn-to-throw and competitive play model for interactive fun
- Ongoing training and coaching from an Axe-Pert through entire event
- Two Layer roof: allows play with minimal weather, and keeps players more comfortable from the elements
- Heaters or unit fans to keep air flowing
- Trailer and sideline lighting
- Sound system, Music, and Mic for announcements and/or technique demonstrations
- Sideline bar top seating for spectators/ food and beverage space
- Custom photo shields for fun photo ops
- All equipment and needed items to make your event more than Axe-citing!
All sales are final. In the instance of requested date/time changes to your event, we will apply a full credit to your account, and work with you to reschedule your event on an available date. You will have up to one year to reschedule the event.
2022 Venue Partnership Pricing Guide
Option 1 Event buyout: Base price is for a 2 hour event
Excellent choice for special events such as anniversary parties, grand openings, re-openings, kick-offs, customer appreciation, or other special events.
Participants play free with completed waiver and proper shoes.
Venue buyout fee
Monday-Thursday starting at $600.00 plus tax and minimum Axe-Pert gratuity
Friday-Sunday starting at $650.00 plus tax and minimum Axe-Pert gratuity
Additional mileage fees may apply for venues over 20 miles round trip from our base locations.
Option 2 Event Pay-To-Play: Base price is for a 3-hour event
Excellent choice for adding unique, additional entertainment to your country club, bar, restaurant, neighborhood, community, vineyard, or brewery.
Participants pay a fee to play.
Various play models are available based on the potential crowd size.
VENUE RETAINER PLACEMENT FEES
Monday-Thursday starting at $275.00 plus tax and minimum Axe-Pert gratuity
Friday-Sunday starting at $375.00 plus tax and minimum Axe-Pert gratuity
Host/venue guaranteed minimums: 30 or 35 paid participants (based on play model.) Venue pays balance if minimum paid participants is not achieved. For some events, Moving Target ATL splits revenue with the venue for paid participants over the guaranteed participant minimums (Venue 30%) (less 3.5% CC fee / tax and optional additional customer tips.)
** For pay to play option, additional mileage fee may apply if venue is more than 20 miles roundtrip from our Cherokee/ East Cobb base.
Discount applied for multiple dates secured at the same time. Contract required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 770-756-2937 (AXES) to secure dates.
Pricing may change without notice. Revised May 2022.